About Masco & Sons
We are a Family run business. Masco & Sons has been in the business for over 25 years and we’ve been lucky enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We’ve even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of your Heating and Cooling needs.
Keeping you cool and warm is our goal!
For over 25 years, Masco & Sons has been providing homeowners with comprehensive heating and cooling solutions to make their homes comfortable all year long. Our service area includes Apple Valley, Victorville, Hesperia, CA, and surrounding areas.
We’re a family-run business, and as such, we’ll treat you just like one of the family. When you call Masco & Sons, you can count on our team of experts to be professional, kind, and honest. We provide the highest quality service with your satisfaction being our ultimate goal.
Why Choose Masco & Sons?
Because of our hands-on experience in the field, our technicians have handled every imaginable type of heating and cooling problem. Our technicians are fully certified and continue to attend regular training sessions to keep up with current technologies.
We are dedicated to understanding the inner workings of every piece of equipment, new or old. That means we won’t be stumped when you present a tricky HVAC issue—whether it’s a significant repair or a complete replacement unit.
Our services include:
- Air Conditioning: AC Repair, Service, Installation, Replacement, Maintenance, Tune-Ups, and Smart Thermostats
- Heating: Heating Repair, Service, Installation, Furnace Repair and Services, and Smart Thermostats
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Indoor Air Quality
If you have any questions about our services, contact Masco & Sons today!
5 Tips To Keep Your HVAC Unit Running Its Best:
One of the most common questions people have about maintaining their HVAC unit is how long it should last. Everyone’s system has a different lifespan based on factors such as maintenance and installation, but generally, a unit lasts between 10-15 years. Here at Masco & Sons, we aim to help you create an informed decision about when you should replace your heating and cooling system.
- Keep the coils clean: Keeping the coils on your HVAC unit clear of dust and other obstructions will ensure that air flows through it properly, that it doesn’t overheat, and that nothing overheats in your home.
- Change your air filters regularly: Just like you’re supposed to get tune-ups for your car, you should change your HVAC unit’s air filter every 3-6 months too.
- Get it serviced at least twice a year: Whether you’re trying to avoid problems with your unit now or prevent them in the future, scheduling maintenance now will help make sure your system stays healthy. If you haven’t scheduled maintenance in the past, it’s not too late.
- Keep drafts and other air leaks to a minimum: Sealing cracks and openings in your home with caulk or weather stripping will help keep conditioned air where it belongs: inside your house! You can also close doors and windows that let outdoor air inside and use an HVAC system with a built-in air filtration system.
- Don’t let it overheat: This is especially important if you’re away on vacation or during sweltering summer months when your unit will be working extra hard to keep your house cool. If the temperature inside your home exceeds 85 degrees for more than 10 hours, contact our technicians for a service call.
Our experts will determine your unit’s current condition and help you understand what kinds of problems to look out for that may lead to a replacement. To schedule an appointment with one of our technicians, call Masco & Sons at (760) 953-0383 or schedule online today.